Coronavirus Recruitment Campaign – Eclipse Home Care
In response to the CV19 crises hospitals are now trying to free up beds to cope with the expected surge, including preparing for at home care for elderly and vulnerable patients. Eclipse Home Care has a contract with WCC to provide domiciliary care to people 7 days after they have left hospital.
To cope with the increased demand for domiciliary care Eclipse are now undertaking an URGENT county wide recruitment campaign for care workers.
They have immediate vacancies for 80 carers in Worcester alone, and need to recruit 20 new carers a week over the next 12 weeks.
Brief Job Description
Daily tasks will involve a variety of jobs, such as preparing meals, assisting with personal care (washing & dressing) whilst providing essential company. You will have real responsibility, be out and about in the community helping a variety of clients, and every day will be different. All you need is a caring heart and a car.
Due to the nature of the job and additional demands the target market is –
- 25 – 60 years old e.g. Marvellous Mums and Empty Nesters
- Fit & Healthy
- Car Owner
- Have previous experience of care (paid or unpaid)
- Able to work shifts from am – evening (preferred hours contract)
- May have lost job/reduced income due to the CV19 crises
- Would like to contribute to the local CV19 Response whilst getting paid
- New job or income top up during Coronavirus crisis – immediate start
- Flexible hours, Good rates of pay, ‘award winning’ training
- Full protective personal equipment provided
- Support the NHS by getting the Worcestershire Hospitals emptied for the anticipated surge. Help vulnerable people in your community to live independently
- Excellent operational support from a local professional team leader
- Work for a well-respected local company
Call to action
Apply on line at www.eclipsehomecare.co.uk/apply or ring Shelley on 07890 250 839.
Click here for PDF copy of this opportunity